What do I need to bring with me when getting my tax done?


It is important that you provide your accountant with a group certificate/payment summary, that will be given to you by your employer. This will mean that you are unable to lodge your return until your employer has provided you with this document.

If you have any important receipts from any work related expenses, these can assist us with your tax return also.

Also, for those who have a rental property, it is important that you obtain a ‘End of Year Rental Schedule/Statement’ from your real estate, as this is needed for your rental income on your tax return.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search